1. When will the GLX Airdrop go live?
Answer: The GLX airdrop for SPS Stakeholders will kick off on October 25, 2022.
2. What is GLX?
Answer: GLX is the GLS governance token. You can read more about it in our whitepaper.
3. What is the frequency of the airdrop: daily, weekly, or monthly?
Answer: The airdrop will happen every day.
4. How long will the airdrop last?
Answer: The SPS:GLX airdrop will last one year from October 25, 2022.
5. At what time will the screenshot of the staked SPS be taken for GLX drop?
Answer: Every day at 14:00 UTC, GLS will take a snapshot of the SPS you have staked. After we process the snapshot, we will drop the corresponding amount of GLX to your account automatically (without you having to claim them).
6. Will SPS that is being unstaked count for the airdrop?
7. Where does the GLX go after the claim? HIVE engine or in-game account?
Answer: The tokens will be dropped to your GLS layer 2 HIVE wallet and can be accessed from within the GLG game. You will need to log in to your GLG account to see your current balance.
8. If you have SPS staked, what happens to your GLX if you don’t have a GLS account?
Answer: Your GLX will be delivered to the HIVE wallet you are using to stake SPS; you can create a GLG account anytime to access these tokens.
9. Will the GLX token show up on the Splinterlands website?
Answer: No, only within your GLG account.
10. Do I need to verify my email address in GLS to access my GLX tokens?
Answer: Yes, you will need to set up a GLS account to access your tokens.
11. Is the GLX airdrop 1:1 ratio for GLX:SPS?
Answer: No, the amount of GLX airdropped to each account will be proportional to the amount of SPS you have staked to all of the SPS that is currently staked. There will be 274,000 GLX airdropped every day. If you have 100,000 SPS staked and the total SPS staked at the time of the airdrop is 10,000,000, you will be able to claim 0.01 of the pool for that day.
12. How much GLX will be airdropped every day?
Answer: GLS will airdrop 100,000,000 GLX tokens to Splinterlands SPS stakeholders for the first 12 months. The distribution of the GLX airdrop will be determined by a daily snapshot of all the staked SPS holdings over the year. During that time, approximately 274,000 GLX tokens are expected to be airdropped to SPS stakeholders daily.
13. Apart from staked SPS, what assets will give GLX airdrop?
Answer: For the SPS:GLX airdrop starting on October 25, only staked SPS will give you GLX. There will be other airdrops for held GLS & GLG assets later.
14. Will the GLX that is airdropped to me be staked or liquid?
Answer: For the SPS:GLX airdrop the GLX dropped to you will be liquid.
The following Questions pertain to a future GLX airdrop and not the SPS:GLX airdrop.
15. How do the Presale purchases affect my GLX airdrop? The promo materials circulated said there was a 15 million GLX pool exclusive to the presale purchasers.
Answer: Access to pack staking pool of 7.5M GLX tokens to be given out by the end of presale 1 and the 7.5M GLX tokens to be given out by the end of presale 2 based on the number of packs owned.
16. Are purchasers of packs in the presale eligible for GLX airdrops, or is it restricted only to people who have staked them?
Answer: Holders (not purchasers) that have staked their Goals packs will receive GLX rewards for the packs they have staked. Presale 1 will include 7.5 Mil GLX that will be distributed to the packs from presale 1 that are staked. Rewards will be distributed daily. More details will follow as we approach the timeframe for staking.
Edit: 10/24 @ 11:58 A EST Added Question 14 and shifted 15 and 16 down.
Please sign in to leave a comment.