- Goal occurrences now feature a more pronounced display. To enhance the visual impact, the pitch smoothly scrolls towards the goal, the ball moves precisely to the target, and the accompanying animations have been deliberately slowed down.
- Whenever a player blocks or intercepts the ball, a text indicator is now shown above them to communicate this action.
- The background image of the game window has been revamped to achieve a cohesive look that seamlessly integrates with the overall design of the pages.
- Subtle adjustments have been made to images, text sizes, and padding on the game results page for improved aesthetics and readability.
- The Underdawg coach ability has been rectified, resolving any existing bugs related to its functionality.
- The Boss Boost ability bug has been addressed, ensuring it now functions as intended.
- The Competitive Edge coach ability has been fine-tuned to no longer penalize both teams, creating a more balanced gameplay experience.
- The Raging Bull coach ability has been adjusted to decrease stamina instead of inadvertently adding to it, leading to a fairer and more realistic gameplay scenario.
- Faster game loading, especially on mobile
- Added coach dropdown to show coach ability descriptions and team synergy (click/tap on the coach to show)
- Added new opponent goal animation
- Added mobile versions of both player and opponent goal animation
- Fixed a bug where goal animation was a black screen on some mobile devices
- Fixed game viewport sizing on laptops, mobile, and low screen height scenarios
- Tweaked the impact to success rates that stats have
- Updated pass success rate calculation to only consider the passer's passing ability, and not the receiver's dribbling ability, against both the blocker's block chance and the interceptors intercept chance because previously the pass stat was undervalued
- Changed how stamina is lost. A player taking an action now always loses stamina regardless of success or failure, and every player on defending team loses stamina as well. A bit of randomness has been added to stamina loss to make it feel more dynamic. The impact of stamina on success is now calculated by comparing the stamina of the player taking an action vs the average stamina of the defending team to further provide some variability.
- Changed how morale is gained or lost. The amount of morale gained or lost on success or failure respectively used to be based on an inverse relationship with success chance, where, for example, a lower success chance meant a greater amount of morale gained on success. It's no longer based on success chance but has some randomness to it. This is to further incentivize possession play.
- Added a boost to success going forward with a dribble or pass after a successful switch to award switching the ball.
- Players blocking a shot will now step into the path of the ball.
- Added a penalty to shot success after a blocked shot. This is to disincentivize players lobbying shots back and forth.
- The computer will now select an action within 1-5 seconds, instead of waiting full time, to feel more like a real match
- The problem with animations, when actions are taken too quickly, has been fixed
- Team Management (Claiming, Creating & Editing Teams)
- Closed Beta Access to Goals Game
- Navigation Updates (Revamped Dropdown)
- Other Background improvements
- Validator patches to fix market pricing errors
- Validator patch to fix Franchise License workflow
- Ability to buy and sell card
- Market fees enacted (currently 5% with 2% going to gls.dao)
- UI updates in the collection page.
- Validator support for pack openings.
- Scout boosts are activated for pack openings.
- Collection view released.
- List view when clicking into a player or coach.
- Coach promo cards.
- Pack opening UI implementation.
- Coach card artwork finished and released.
- Please note that as of April 6, scout passes will provide an extra 15% bonus chance to receive gold foils. T
- his 15% boost will last for 2 weeks and then reduce by 1% every week following until pack staking rewards are finished on June 6, 2023
- weeks 1-2 - 15%
- weeks 3-4 - 13%
- weeks 5-6 - 12%
- weeks 7-8 - 11%
- We moved the tokens to the appropriate validator wallets so that anyone can check on the balances at any time.
- We moved 1.4 Billion GLX to $GLS_FUTURE for future endeavors.
- We moved 100 million GLX to $GLG_REWARDS for P2E game rewards for GLG.
- We moved 50 million GLX to $GLS_DAO for the GLX that is owed to the DAO as per the Whitepaper (There is already 50 in the gls.dao account)
- We moved 100 million GLX into the $TOKEN_STAKING_REWARDS for validator rewards.
- We moved 100 million GLX to $TOKEN_STAKING_REWARDS for GLX staking rewards.
- We moved 100 million GLX to $GLS_LP for liquidity provider rewards.
- We moved 58 million GLX to $SPS_AIRDROP for the SPS:GLX airdrop.
- After the original distribution, we then moved 15 million from $GLG_REWARDS to $TOKEN_STAKING_REWARDS for the presale pack staking rewards.
- We moved 20 million from $GLS_FUTURE to $TOKEN_STAKING_REWARDS for the proposal to extend pack staking rewards. You can check the balances of any of these accounts by navigating to the below link with the appropriate account.
- You will notice that the GLX amounts shown in game has decreased to the actual amounts currently in circulation, both liquid and staked.
- Viewing the total supply in game will show all GLX that is not currently in system wallets. The total liquid will be all of the liquid GLX, and the total staked will show the total of all GLX staked.
- The team moved the GLS node sale page from https://goals.genesisleaguesports.com/shop/nodes to https://genesisleaguesports.com/shop/glsnode to reflect that the nodes are for the whole ecosystem and not just goals.
- Today we changed the SPS:GLX airdrop, it no longer comes from the gls.goals account it now comes from $SPS_AIRDROP
- move the gls.dao tokens from Hive-Engine to in game. You can view the current balance at: https://validator.genesisleaguesports.com/players/gls.dao/balances
We have added the following features:
We have added the following features:
- Single Sign On across the GLS products.
- Minting GLUSD by burning GLX
- Franchise License
- Ability to buy credits
- Ability to move GLGT & GLUSD to Hive Engine
- Ability to transfer GLGT & GLUSD to another player
- Ability to use GLGT & GLUSD to purchase packs